Seven Tips To Make Your Website More Visible To Visitors
- Clear Content: One of the website design best practices is to use a clear textual content to entice more people to read the content and this will help you in getting a huge impact on the search engines. Having clear textual content enables the search engines to see that your content is relevant to the keyword that is searched for. This is one of the most effective ways to enhance your conversion rate because it helps you gain a long way with your web design.
- Simplicity: Another of the website design best practices is to minimize website choices. In fact, too many choices in terms of layout, design and colour schemes can actually make your website appear boring and cluttered. You should try to limit your website choices to two or three colours and a logo.
- Fonts: Furthermore, try to include as many details as possible to make your site appear more professional and appealing. For instance, using a font size and a suitable background colour for your text is an effective way to enhance the appearance of your website.
- User Experience: Another of the important website design best practices is to enhance the usability of the web pages. It is very important to take the usability of the pages into consideration because if your users are not able to utilize the features of your website, they will immediately leave your site. To ensure usability, you should give focus on the various usability parameters such as ease of navigation, features to show or hide, spell checking and typing errors and so on. Apart from that, you should also make the navigation of the page easy to understand so that web visitors will not have a hard time using it. In this regard, it is recommended that you avoid using a lot of flashy colours and use small fonts to make your web pages easy to read.
- User Elements: With the increase in the number of internet users, the competition in the online market has increased. This has consequently resulted in the emergence of various website elements that can make browsing more convenient for the users. One of the elements that can work wonders for your business is a mobile friendly website design. The mobile devices of the visitors have become a significant source of strength in the recent years and with this, it is quite important that you improve your websites on mobile devices so that more number of your visitors will be able to access your website elements.
- Readability: For better readability, you should always use a white background. If you want to make sure that the first page of your website is easy to read, you can simply add a few background colours or simply use a solid colour to make it more readable. Additionally, you should also make sure that your web design elements are situated in the first page of your website so that your readers will not have a hard time navigating through it. In fact, having your web design elements located at the first page will be a good way of making sure that your readers will start reading your content easily.
- Call-to-Actions: Another Best Practices for Web Design that can help you gain more traffic is the use of visual buttons instead of text-based buttons. For instance, you can put a button on your header that will allow your visitors to sign up to your newsletter. Another button will enable them to subscribe to your RSS feeds. When these buttons are used, your readers will feel that they are made interesting. They will be enticed to read your content and to sign up to your mailing list when they see colourful buttons that look attractive to them. The use of visual buttons can help you capture the attention of your readers and will enable you to attract more subscribers to your website.
More Posts & Articles on Website Design Best Practices