6 Good Reasons to use Google My Business. GMB is an easy and free-to-use resource for small to large companies and organizations to manage their web presence on Google, including Maps and Search.
To assist clients to find your site, as well as to tell them about your company, you can easily edit your entire site and add new information about your company. You can even change the appearance of your site. All changes are done one-click at a URL that is accessed when you login to Google.
Six ways you can use Google My Business to make more money:
- Add and modify your website or blog. When you login to Google My Business, you will be able to access your blog’s settings, such as colour scheme and font type, as well as search results, such as the name of your blog, as well as keywords that describe your site. You can enter a Google+ account number, or a random string of text, to sign up for your Google account. Once you have entered your account information, you will be able to add content to your site using the standard tools available on the Google Web editor, and save any changes that you make to your site. You can also approve or reject content, enter a verification code, or sign up for events from the RSS feed.
- Listen to your Google My Business blog. Your Google My Business blog can connect with the RSS feeds from your main site, and you can receive updates about the latest company news and blog entries. To encourage visitors to your blog, sign up to receive Google notifications, which include items relevant to your blog topic. This helps you optimize your content for the search engines and can build your digital marketing portfolio.
- Use the Google page for business promotion. Google uses the Google page for business promotion, so it makes sense that your digital marketing agency should feature links to your Google page on your website and connect the shared content. If you have a Google page, you can update it to include links to your My Business page, which will draw in even more traffic. In addition, several social media sites (such as Twitter) feature the Google page as a badge, so adding a link to your My Business profile will help visitors recognize who you are.
- Have a profile on another social media site. Your digital marketing team should not limit its promotional efforts to the major social networking sites. Social media allows you to reach people you wouldn’t normally have access to, so using it can greatly expand your client base and increase your visibility in your industry. Sign up for the popular Twitter account, join a Facebook fan page, and possibly add a link to your Google My Business page on your ecommerce site. If your My Business page is featured on another site, people will likely know you are part of the network and will visit your site when they are ready to do business.
- Link your website to your blog. Every internet marketer knows that a blog is an invaluable tool for keeping customers informed about your products and services. The Google page for your business should also feature a blog so that customers can check in with updates about your company and what is new. In addition to providing helpful information, blogs allow you to engage your audience in an interactive conversation. If you offer tips and other information related to your products or services, blog posts will encourage readers to take action.
- Create a page on another social media site. Your digital marketing team should think of a way for your Google My Business page to appear on Facebook, or another social media site. If you create a page on another site and feature links to your My Business page on that page, your customers may be able to find you through search results.
Google My Business promotion is only the first step in online promotion for your business. It’s important to understand the importance of using digital marketing agencies to drive traffic to your website. This type of promotion will increase your chances of building a highly-efficient online promotion campaign that will help you grow your business and increase profit.
Recent Posts & Articles Google My Business