Within the SEO Strategy Creation, we’ll cover the following areas:
- Keyword Research: We’ll identify the very best keywords that your business needs to target. Looking at both the opportunity and achievability of relevant phrases, we’ll build out a keyword list that ensures you’ll reach your customers at the point when they’re ready to buy.
- Website Structure: Finding keywords is only half the battle; knowing where to optimize them is just as important. We’ll build your keyword sitemap, identifying the most relevant pages to optimize each of the keywords discovered during the research phase.
- Content Roadmap: We’ll develop a content roadmap for you, identifying the top longtail keywords and questions you need to target via high-quality blog content creation.
- Competitor Review: We’ll review your top competitors in Google organic search, identifying any new keyword and backlink opportunities that we can build into your ongoing SEO strategy.
- Backlink Acquisition Strategy: We’ll identify great backlink opportunities from your competitors; backlinks your competition have but you don’t! We’ll also set up the ideal keywords to track within the Journalist Outreach feature for PR link building.
- Google My Business Review: We’ll take a look at your GMB listing in the platform, identifying the top areas you need to focus on to improve your visibility within the Google Maps results.
Once we’ve completed this, we’ll deliver a video overview from one of our SEO teams (using your branded version of Hike) detailing all of the above that you can send straight to the client.